Living in an Alpha Xi Delta chapter facility is a highlight a member’s college years. The cost for room and board is typically lower than living in residence halls or off-campus housing, and the benefits of Alpha Xi Delta housing provides a unique experience for personal and social growth.

The National Housing Corporation works with a variety of vendors who are savvy about sorority living and higher education facilities. These vendors serve as resources to our local corporation boards to ensure Alpha Xi Delta facilities are competitive, up-to-date and safe.

In addition to these vendors, we have partnerships with Holmes Murphy, our insurance provider, and CSL Management, an operations consulting firm dedicated to preserving the unique experience of fraternity\sorority housing.

Additional housing resources can be found within the housing folder in Alpha Xi Delta's online resource area, Exclusively Xi. If you are a local corporation board member in need of a housing manual, annual report or just have a question, contact Scott Rarick at or 317.872.3500 ext. 118.

Collegiate Housing and Infrastructure Act (CHIA)

Alpha Xi Delta has joined an interfraternal community grassroots effort in support of the Collegiate Housing and Infrastructure Act (CHIA). It is sponsored by the Capital Fraternal Caucus, a Washington, D.C.-based Greek umbrella organization representing the country's fraternities and sororities.

CHIA would allow fraternity and sorority foundations to make tax-deductible financial contributions for infrastructure improvements to meeting and dining areas in chapter houses in the same way that the tax code currently allows colleges and universities to use tax-deductible contributions to improve university-owned student housing on campus.
This bill would make it substantially easier for Greeks nationwide to raise the money needed to install critical life-safety improvements in our chapter housing, expand housing capacity, and otherwise modernize the housing we provide to our students.

How Can You Get Involved?