Alpha Xi Delta is accepting applications for the following positions. Both of these positions are remote opportunities.
Associate Director of Managed Properties
The Associate Director of Housing is a member of the Housing Team. The position is classified as non-exempt and is a full-time position. The main job purposes will be housing agreement distribution, maintaining data records in the database, assisting in the maintenance for the managed properties, developing resources for House Directors, and monitoring accounts receivable as it relates to housing.
To apply for this position, please email your resume, cover letter and three references to Jennifer Foster, Director of Housing, at firstname.lastname@example.org. The deadline to apply is August 3, 2022.
Associate Director of Area Development - Area II
The Associate Director of Area Development - Area II is a member of the the Member Services Team. This position is full-time and applicants must reside in Area II. View a map
The main job purposes are:
- To direct the responsibilities and tasks of his or her area of the Member Services Department to meet the goals of the Fraternity.
- To maintain the Fraternity’s cooperative relationships with the colleges and universities in his or her area.
- To work to ensure that chapter operations in his or her area adhere to Fraternity policy and are executed with a “best in class” mentality.
- To promote volunteer and alumnae involvement throughout the membership.
- To keep current on issues and other matters affecting college campus life, as well as those affecting alumnae members, especially in their volunteer work with the chapters and collegiate members.
To apply for this position, please email a resume, cover letter and three references to Courtney Gable, Director of Member Services, at email@example.com by August 3, 2022.