Alpha Xi Delta's Founders' Day is April 17, and we hope your association and/or chapter is hosting an event to celebrate! Below are some resources to assist in the planning of your event. Please be sure to take photos of your Founders' Day celebrations and email them to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Alpha Xi Delta Supplies
You are not required to purchase any Alpha Xi Delta items for your Founders' Day event, but many people inquire on where to purchase items. Here are some licensed vendor products that you may be interested in:
- Alpha Xi Delta Napkins
- Alpha Xi Delta Paper Straws
- Alpha Xi Delta Water Bottle Labels
- Alpha Xi Delta and Autism Speaks Supplies
- Autism Speaks Puzzle Piece Cookie Cutters
Additionally, Alpha Xi Delta's Xi Boutique can create custom items (shirts, cups, favors, etc.) for your event in a group order. For more information about custom orders, email email@example.com.
A listing of Alpha Xi Delta licensed vendors and products they carry is available at www.greeklicensing.com.
Founders’ Day is a great occasion to recognize Sisters who have reached Order of the Rose (50 years of membership), Pearl (60 years of membership) or Diamond (75 years of membership).
If your association has the funding to buy a pin for the member, this can be a great sentimental gift. You can purchase recognition jewelry from Herff Jones by clicking here.
Marketing Your Event
- Submit your event to the Alpha Xi Delta calendar. This way all alumnae know about your event! Click here to register your event.
- Invitations should be sent to alumnae six weeks prior to the event. Invitations can be sent out via email and/or USPS. The Save the Date and Invitation templates below can be printed or attached to an email as a PDF or image in the body of the email. It is best practice to send event invitations from the association’s general email account. If your association utilizes social media, share the invitation there as well.
- Request a new geographical listing from Fraternity Headquarters. This ensures that you are reaching all alumnae in your area, especially those who might have just moved in! This is a great way to connect with new alumnae and engage members.
- After your event don't forget to submit information for The Quill! Submit stories by emailing your photo and the caption to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Questions about planning a Founders' Day event? Contact email@example.com.
Founders' Day Resources
Printable Founders' Day Items
We've created Founders' Day printables to help you prepare for your upcoming celebration. To download a template that you can print at home or send to a professional printer, simply click on the photo of the item you'd like to download. Instructions for how to use certain items or materials need (ex. sticker sheets) are provided on the files.
Some items are PDF fillable. Click here to learn more about how to save items once you've input your information. If you need the latest version of Adobe Reader, you can download it for free here. If you have any questions about these files, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Save the Date
Hershey Kiss Labels
Greek Letter Pennant Flags
Straw or Lollipop Flags
Update Information Card
8.5" x 11" Page about Alpha Xi Delta Programs and Resources
Three-sided informational table tent
Round 2.5" Stickers
Social Media Images