About Alpha Xi Delta's 125th Anniversary
Alpha Xi Delta was founded on April 17, 1893 at Lombard College in Galesburg, Illinois. Since that time, we have grown to a Sisterhood of more than 175,000 initiated members and 130 active collegiate chapters across the country.
You only turn 125 once, and we’re celebrating all year long! There are many ways Sisters can celebrate this historical milestone. Here are a few ideas to help you get started.
- Share your Alpha Xi Delta story.
- Attend your local alumnae association’s celebration. Check our event listing here.
- If you’re an alumna, check in with your chapter or a local chapter to see what its plans are for a 125th celebration.
- Use the Lost Sisters Search on our website to make sure your friends’ information is accurate.
- Connect with a Sister for a coffee, lunch or dinner date.
- Wear your Quill badge when attending class, a professional development meeting or a conference.
- Join The Empowerment Network to mentor and network with Sisters