Alpha Xi Deltas can now update their information via Exclusively Xi.
Just follow these steps:
- Login to Exclusively Xi using the login box to the right. If you are new to Exclusively Xi, read more about the service below and learn how to register.
- Once in Exclusively Xi, click on the myPROFILE tab in the left navigation bar.
- Now you will be able to update your profile with your current addresses, phone numbers, emails and much more.
What is Exclusively Xi?
Exclusively Xi gives you instant access to:
- Find chapter Sisters
- Access resources
- Register for events
- Receive Fraternity notifications
- Update your own Alpha Xi Delta profile
You can even import your own RSS feeds, link to your Facebook account, participate in polls and catch up on the latest Fraternity news. Collegians and volunteers can even link their OmegaFi page to Exclusively Xi!
How does it work?
- If you are a current user of the OmegaFi interfaces (Compass database, Chapter DeskTop, Member Access Plus), you do not need to register. You will use the username and password that you are already using.
If you are not a current user, register for Exclusively Xi by clicking on the "establish access" button in the box above. You will be asked a series of questions that will be authenticated by the Fraternity's database. If you have any problems with registration and your information does not match, you will receive a message with a phone number to call for customer service. This customer service line will be handled by the OmegaFi support center on Alpha Xi Delta's behalf.
- You will be able to search for chapter Sisters who have elected to share their information. All members will be set to prevent the sharing of information. If you want Sisters to find you, you will need to login and change your setting in the myProfile section. The information returned will be the member's name, initiation year, primary email address, and a photo if one has been uploaded by the member.