Exclusively Xi is Alpha Xi Delta’s members-only portal. Exclusively Xi gives you instant access to:
- Find chapter Sisters
- Access resources
- Register for events
- Receive Fraternity notifications
- Update your own Alpha Xi Delta profile
You can even import your own RSS feeds, link to your Facebook account, participate in polls and catch up on the latest Fraternity news. Collegians and volunteers can even link their OmegaFi page to Exclusively Xi!
How to log on:
Log on to Exclusively Xi using the login box at the top of the page. If you are a current user of the OmegaFi interfaces (Compass database, Chapter DeskTop, Member Access Plus), you do not need to register. You will use the username and password that you are already using. If you are new to Exclusively Xi, read more about the service below and learn how to sign up.
How to sign up:
- Please click register in the box at the top of the page.
- On the next page, you will be asked to select your enrollment. If you are an undergraduate member of Alpha Xi Delta, please select “Undergraduate Enrollment.” If you are an alumnae member of Alpha Xi Delta, please select, “Alumnae Enrollment.”
- You will then be asked a series of questions that will be authenticated by the Fraternity's database, and asked to select a username and password.
- If you have any problems with registration and your information does not match, you will receive a message with a phone number to call for customer service. This customer service line will be handled by the OmegaFi support center on Alpha Xi Delta's behalf.
Updating your profile:
- Once in Exclusively Xi, click on the myPROFILE tab in the left navigation bar.
- Now you will be able to update your profile with your current addresses, phone numbers, emails and much more.
- Remember, you will be able to search for chapter Sisters who have elected to share their information, but Sisters will not be able to find you unless you decide to share your information. All members will automatically be set to prevent the sharing of information. If you want Sisters to find you, you will need to login and change your setting in the myProfile section. The information returned for a Sister search will be the member's name, initiation year, primary email address and a photo, if one has been uploaded by the member.