The mission of the Alpha Xi Delta National Housing Corporation (NHC) is to strive for competitive, safe, properly maintained and financially secure chapter housing. Alpha Xi Delta's NHC:
- Supports the Fraternity, the local corporation boards and the collegiate chapters.
- Collaborates with the Fraternity, the local corporation boards, the collegiate chapters, the National Panhellenic Conference and universities on housing issues.
- Counsels the Fraternity on Fraternity-owned properties and administration of the National Housing Fund.
Fast Facts about Alpha Xi Delta Housing:
- Alpha Xi Delta housing corporations own 33 properties.
- Alpha Xi Delta housing corporations rent/lease 25 properties.
- Alpha Xi Delta housing corporations own 2 lodges.
- Alpha Xi Delta housing corporations maintain 17 suites.
- Alpha Xi Delta housing ranges in value from $110,000 to $3.5 million.
Interested in becoming an Alpha Xi Delta housing volunteer? Click here to submit a volunteer interest form.
To learn more about Alpha Xi Delta housing, contact Alpha Xi Delta Fraternity Headquarters at 317.872.3500, or email the Director of Housing at firstname.lastname@example.org.